FFXIV-Macro-bar is an App designed for Final Fantasy XIV that allows you to change equipment sets and spells with one easy button!
- Create sets of gear/actions/traits/abilities for each class
- Assign each set to one button.
- 5 profiles with 20 buttons for each profile.
- Dual boxing supported
- Remote control your mule by sending macros & keyboard commands to a minimized/Out of focus FFXIV window.
|Release Date:||08 Oct 2011|
|Offsets Updated:||31 Aug 2012|
| To upgrade from a previous version just replace your old
| It would be advisable to store
| ||User editable list of actions.|| ||Saved function & display settings|| ||Saved macro data for page 4 (P4)|
| ||User editable list of armor.|| ||Saved macro data for page 1 (P1)|| ||Saved macro data for page 5 (P5)|
| ||User editable list of crafting & gathering tools|| ||Saved macro data for page 2 (P2)|| || Equipment data Imported from
| ||User editable list of weapons|| ||Saved macro data for page 3 (P3)|| ||Latest version & offsets information file|
* Bugfix: Repaired GUI status for hotkeys enabled/disabled. * Bugfix: Character name offsets no longer points to party members. * Click check for updates to get the new offsets if you are just replacing the .exe
macro-bar release following FFXIV's October 6th 2011 update. * Changed: Macro bar's commands updated to use /equip mh & oh. * Changed: Equipment Database for Armor, Tools & Weapons updated. * Changed: Offsets to Currently logged in character names updated. * Changed: Future Offset changes will now be updated by when checking for macro-bar updates.
* Changed: Currently logged in character names are now displayed in the FFXIV window selection drop down, instead of the process id's.
* New Domain: moved website to macro-bar.com * Added: auto-check for updates feature. * Will auto-check for updates, on load, once in any 7 day period. This is 7 days from the last manual or auto-check. * Changed: CSV files will only be unpacked from macro-bar.exe if "Use autocomplete for equipment data" is checked in the settings tab & only if they don't already exist. CSV files will not be overwritten.
* Bug fixes: Repaired errors in code from v3.3's rewrite. * Added: Macro copy function. * CSV equipment data files have now been packed into ''macro-bar.exe'' to save issues with downloading.
* Added: Equipment/actions/traits/abilities data sets, user upgradable by editing the .csv files * Macro-bar will rewrite the .csv files into alphabetical order when being imported on load. * Various code improvements.
* Bug Fix: The escape key was hard coded as a hotkey, preventing its normal use in game. * I have now written this to only be active while processing macro-bar macros's * Added: Option to turn off the Numpad hotkeys from the GUI settings menu. * Changed: Altered the process queue order. The "Guard" action will no longer take precedence over other actions when equipping a shield.
* At user request hotkeys have been added to launch macros. * An FFXIV game window must be the active window to launch macros using hotkeys * With Numlock ON: Numpad'1' to Numpad'0' is bound to macros 1 to 10. * With Numlock OFF: Numpad'1' to Numpad'0' is bound to macros 11 to 20. * ESC key now acts as a stop button. * Profile & window selection must still be done via the GUI. May look at custom key binds in the future.
* Removed the FFXIV window title change at multiple user requests. Due to an incompatibility with other apps that are using the window tittle to hook into the game. * Replaced window ID numbers with names. i.e Win1, Win2, Win3, Win4. * The top most window on macro-bar's launch will be set to Win1 * Increased the custom button labels to a maximum of 4 characters. * Script compression used to reduce file size.
* Bug fix: Repaired issue with the "Mode 1/PostMesseage" function. Where the keyboard/control pad focus did not return to the FFXIV window after launching a macro. * If you are dual boxing, keyboard/control pad focus is returned to the FFXIV window which last had focus. * This does not affect your ability to Alt-tab or send Remote commands to your mule.
* The custom command ''/follow'' works only from a static standing position. As it uses keyboard commands to lock target & auto run there is no way to tell if you are already running.
- Tidied up GUI windows & macro queue list.
- Added alternative method for sending macros to the game. (PostMessage, WM_COMMAND). This allows macros to be sent to a non active window so you can still use your computer while switching class.
- Added option to select between PostMessage and keyboard emulation.
- Added option for users to write their own macros with unlimited lines per macro, can use any game macro. with additional commands.
- Added ”/follow” command to custom macros. to follow selected target.
- Added ”/press” command to custom macros. i.e. ”/press F2” (Select Party Member 1), ”/press Enter”, ”/Press Escape” etc.
- With the dual box support & now the custom macros… You could now use FFXIV-Macro-Bar to control a character that is not in active view.
- The possibilities with this macro feature is down to the users imagination.
Macro Command examples you could send to an active or non active FFXIV window:
The macro command below, assigned to a desired button will Select Party Member 1 & proceed to Follow
The macro command below, assigned to a desired button will Select Party Member 1 Cast Cure II & then put away your main weapon to receive auto refresh.
/ac “Cure II” <t>